Hi... Today, im going to try something very BIZZAREE... (oooo!!woo!!) for a lazy person like me... HOMEWORK ALL TODAY! im serious... except for a break at 10.00p.m. oh.. and 6.00p.m cause of iCarly. lol, hey that show is nice sia. On Nickeleodeon... if you dont have Nickeleodeon.. then.. erm, go to their
website ( click
website to go to their
website ) oh well.. check it out. its... good? nice? oh.. forget it. Today, someone asked me a question.. he/she/it/alien said : " What job/occupation would you want to have when you grow up? " Well, basically to put it.. What do you want to be when you grow up.. NOW I am going to tell you all, and be sure not to ask me this EVER again. But if you do, that means you forgot what i said(typed), or didnt give a damn, or have never read this post before. Ok, now.. THE ANSWER!!
The answer to the question is... I really dont know.. Seriously, i thought of this before but i just cant think of anything to suit me, all i know are sports wont take me far in Singapore. I've thought of Interior Designer, but, My art literally SUCKS. Seriously, i wont do well in arts. Well, all i can think of now is that a job which gives me enough salary(money, not vegetable), to support me and my family. Probably i would need to have something more ambitious. Ok so, whoever tags now, must tell me what are your future ambitious.. I hope it is not too troublesome for you?
Oh yeah, very few of you would have noticed that i change my blogskin. If you're one of them, you are very smart! and observant!(sarcasm in those words).
Yesterday was the best group project gathering ever.Somemore i am the one hosting it. haha, 5L and 1C, came to my house haha, aka. L & C Pte Ltd. From what i have heard, another stole the "pte ltd " from us. Its okay tho. We played Hide & Seek. Cool~~ Haha, Was'nt much of a project gathering.. haha.. oh yeah, We had a lunch break, Janelle, Ivan and me went to McDonalds. I had a milo which costs $2(wtf!?!) and McFlurry for $2(worth it). I kinda ate Ivan's McNugget and Janelle's French Fries... a little bit of them. Oh yeah, AND after my McFlurry was done, Janelle poured in leftover ice from my milo into the mcflurry. Eww... you might think, but this part is good. We started putting all types of solids and liquids into it. Haha, the mixed disgusting McFlurry consisted of :
1) 1/8 of McFlurry
2) 3/8 of my Milo
3) 2 french fries
4) 2 packets of chilli sauce
5) 1 packet of curry sauce
6) Ice
7) Water
8) 1 McNugget crisp(lol)
Yup, we brought it home and dared Jocelyn to drink it. Too bad How Yi left early. haha.. Well, thats all, HOMEWORK ALL THE WAY!! CHEER ME ON!!
Renald.~ How I wish I could walk on the moon~