~~ Woooo~~ Exam over... Finally!! Its FINALLY OVER!!!!! Well, thats all for my cheering. lol. Seems as though i am starting to like the song Stop and Stare. Which is playing now, unless you off the music. lol. Does anyone wanna know my exam marks? I won't tell you anyways.. haha, did pretty badly. Hold on, since im a boy it should it handsome badly?? hahahaha... ahhh, laughing at my own jokes... -.-.. see there i go again. Yups, Shanafluence is back lol. Back to the exams... did quite badly in my opinion, as for maths... i wouldnt say i have improved... its still as bad as usual, But i did study. As for chinese, i am deeply.. ashamed? i dont know, not really ashamed. I mean dissapointed. Ahhhhh... i did not study. At this point of time, you might think im gonna say " WHO CARES!! " but this time i won't. Its the SA1.. more importantly Primary 6. I dont like to talk about School. I don't know why, it just makes me feel... " sian.. " anyone knows how i feel? its just a feeling when somebody says the word school, or mentions it. But, im not saying school sucks like everybody says, c''mon, without school you might learning spanish instead of english, since without school, you cant even read what im typing right now. Sorry, im still not posting my videos. And im not going to until the holidays. I dont even know why i am blogging, besides for a few friends of mine who visit my blog frequently. Hold on now, do you guys even visit my blog? Oh well.. I guess my fellow boy blogger knows what it feels to have not much views on your blog. Actually i have made a video, and wanted to post it on YouTube. BUT, i saw a badly done video on the same topic, and.. it had many BAD RUDE NONSENSICAL comments, so i changed my decision to post it. Another reason was i didnt want other ppl to see my face on the net. I mean those ppl who know me that is. Once again, my post is long and random. There is no topics on my posts. Thats why i dont put a title.
Its now time for my random sentences.
Im still bragging about my new
webcamI still LOVE BLUEBERRY ice MELTED.
Everyday is a bad day for me.. in terms of stuff
Generally i dont know why i started this blog.
I guess i should not have used the word " Generally "
My life was in a mess when i first started to blog.
I used the Crappy iWebMusic when i started this blog.
I thought Tagboard was ChatBox when i first started this blog.
I humiliated myself badly when i first started this blog.
I remember the first post... it was kind of emo.
Emo = Emotional if anyone does not know.
I have never broken a promise...
Actually only 2 or 3 times due to my big mouth.
I took 25 minutes typing this piece of crap.
I am currently not wearing a shirt. ( O.o )
That's all folks!
Written by : Renald~