<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983926282168052339?origin\x3dhttps://muahauahmermo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
perfect one word no one's heard yet

blow the candles out;


blockquote
Well hello there, not really interested on how you got here, but enjoy! =D

we're the lost, the ones forgotten;

Hello there, my name is Renald. Don't need you to know the rest of personal the details. I'm enjoying life currently, loving all the emotions and fun it gives. I now know how to ride a bike, so you can't make fun of me anymore. I'm not really aware of my own personality, I just want to be who I am. I don't have much guts to be honest, however its increasing as I live day by day. There are only 3 people I know that can beat me in an argument, and one of them has an excuse I can't beat. I'm really lazy too, but not as to the extent of Shikamaru. I love sports, and tend to do okay in them. I'm really clumsy, no need for you to know, really. Lastly, if you're still wondering, I'm a guy.

i'm begging you to be my escape;
LINKS!
1/1 O'9; SIXONE 0'8; Alfred; Andy; Amelia; Benedict; Brenda; Brendan; Ebelle; Hao Lun; Jerwie; Jia Jun; Jia Wei; JiaYu; Jocelyn; Jonathan; Juliet; Jun Jie; Kai Hao; Kayven; Ken; Lee Lin; Luqman; Madeleine; Meiqi; Min Yi; Natalie; Raylyn; Rena; Rumaizah; Ryan; Shantel; Shana; Shamilah; Venus; WanLin; Wan Yong; Wenn Hao; Xiang Chou; Zana;

What I want;
1)Vanessa to come back from Genting!
2)That certain someone
3)Friends to be happy.
4)Family to be happy.
5)Tottenham to break into top four.
6)A better phone.
7)More lunch options.
8)The self-strength to breakthrough from procrastination.
9)Have a life dream that is realistic but not too easy to achieve.
10)A little more luck, just a little bit.
11)The Adventure of a lifetime
12)MYSELF to be happy! :D

in this moment now, capture every memory;
ARCHIVE


tell me what makes you think that you're invincible;
TAG

Music;
Plurk;
Plurk.com
a wonderwall of stars;

codes: odonut-yj
images: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
brushes: 1 2
fonts: 1 2
words: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

just another day, it started out like any other;

Friday, May 23, 2008


Hi, err.. before i say anything further, let me go pee first.. k, back..erm.. i dont what to say really, although, i have nothing really much in my way now.. there is still a few people who has a few problems.. em.. or relatively big ones. erm.. ok, lets not talk about anything sad that happened or anything allright.. back the topic.. erm, sorry, no topic. ok, lets create one topic ok here it goes.. Today in school.. Miss Lee came to school till about 10 and then she left for something.. i dont know.. and so the last 3 periods were filled in by relief teachers.. and we played chareads.. erm, is that how you spell it? i dont know, anyway, it was really fun though. Hey, anyone realised for the first time i talked about school? wooahh!~ lol.. oh well.. oh yeah, yesterday i went to Anderson Sec School Open House, and Wan Yong, Shana, Yuan Shan decided to come too. Pretty boring.. but, what other choice of Secondary schools do I have? Im also applying for the DSA thingy thing for Basketball. I heard Leon already got in but i dont think so. lol. erms.. Im not really nervous for the test they are going to give me.. BUT, im SUPERRRR scared of that interview, man.. first time i am going to be in an interview, thats if i pass the first test or if i really apply for the DSA. Until now, im still trying to find my goal in life.. Up till now, im just predicting of what will happen in the future for me. I have no goal. I need to seriously think about this cause if i dont plan now, i will never get the feeling of having to achieve something that i have wished to have for years. Perhaps.. i dont know, i know sports wont take me far in Singapore.. But the only interest i have now are sports.. Singapore.. this is my message to you....... : STOP TAKING IN THE FREAKIN FOREIGN PLAYERS! ONE OR TWO WOULD DO! BUT.. BELIEVE IN US SINGAPOREANSS!! oh well, now im going random again.

Bye Bye!!


that's just six minutes with you: 8:37 PM;