Hey, guys... not guys... but yeah... yeah boys .. some.. oh well, i was expecting everyone to post after the exam, but only Kai Hao and Juliet posted. Wow... fascinating, in some way. Actually some body knows what im typing and he/she/it/alien thinks im crazy and wants me to say his/her/its/alien's name. But i won't... lol. My posts are as random as usual. And theres no point of viewing my blog. So, get rid of my link , and stop tagging me. Im kidding.Oh well, imagine i did not say that. No, type that. ahh,, itchy. Some one is asking me a question... Woo~ The question is cool, not really. Damn it, i have to do a chicken dance. The question is : " What is he/she/it/alien is looking at now? Grrrr.... erm, im answering, your science PSLE booklet ( might be alien version ) Damn it! Wrong, err..he/she/it/alien gives me another chance. Damn it! Wrong again! I have to do a chicken dance. Oh well... You know today Prasaad fell to his doom. And somehow he has to find a way to entertain the class. I suggest he hire me for standup comedy. lol, yeah.. that'll be cool, i'll charge him about $ 5. Depending on the classes reaction though... If its overwhelming like labricons. lol, labricons.. I'll charge him $400. I think, anyway, HE has to find a way. And my mum just saw me blogging random stuff. Im so embarrased lol. Not really. Well, thats all. I wanna use my webcam to do my vids :
The Purple MonkeyThe Multi-Use Eraser AdKEYBOARD ( response to PIMPCUP )View my youtube profile...
For nothing...
here it is...
www.youtube.com/user/RenZzZ96I have my illegal to post project there. LOL, and look out for the vids mentioned above, cause it'll be posted to YouTube in the following days :
- 11 May 2008
- 17 May 2008
- 24 May 2008
I might not post on schedule but I'm " sure " it'll be posted. Cya Next time.
I DUN LIKE
BLUEBERRY milk teaI AM NOT DUMB
I HAVE MY OWN ASPECTS OF OPINIONS
Renaldzzzzz...