<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983926282168052339?origin\x3dhttps://muahauahmermo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
perfect one word no one's heard yet

blow the candles out;


blockquote
Well hello there, not really interested on how you got here, but enjoy! =D

we're the lost, the ones forgotten;

Hello there, my name is Renald. Don't need you to know the rest of personal the details. I'm enjoying life currently, loving all the emotions and fun it gives. I now know how to ride a bike, so you can't make fun of me anymore. I'm not really aware of my own personality, I just want to be who I am. I don't have much guts to be honest, however its increasing as I live day by day. There are only 3 people I know that can beat me in an argument, and one of them has an excuse I can't beat. I'm really lazy too, but not as to the extent of Shikamaru. I love sports, and tend to do okay in them. I'm really clumsy, no need for you to know, really. Lastly, if you're still wondering, I'm a guy.

i'm begging you to be my escape;
LINKS!
1/1 O'9; SIXONE 0'8; Alfred; Andy; Amelia; Benedict; Brenda; Brendan; Ebelle; Hao Lun; Jerwie; Jia Jun; Jia Wei; JiaYu; Jocelyn; Jonathan; Juliet; Jun Jie; Kai Hao; Kayven; Ken; Lee Lin; Luqman; Madeleine; Meiqi; Min Yi; Natalie; Raylyn; Rena; Rumaizah; Ryan; Shantel; Shana; Shamilah; Venus; WanLin; Wan Yong; Wenn Hao; Xiang Chou; Zana;

What I want;
1)Vanessa to come back from Genting!
2)That certain someone
3)Friends to be happy.
4)Family to be happy.
5)Tottenham to break into top four.
6)A better phone.
7)More lunch options.
8)The self-strength to breakthrough from procrastination.
9)Have a life dream that is realistic but not too easy to achieve.
10)A little more luck, just a little bit.
11)The Adventure of a lifetime
12)MYSELF to be happy! :D

in this moment now, capture every memory;
ARCHIVE


tell me what makes you think that you're invincible;
TAG

Music;
Plurk;
Plurk.com
a wonderwall of stars;

codes: odonut-yj
images: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
brushes: 1 2
fonts: 1 2
words: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

just another day, it started out like any other;

Sunday, April 13, 2008


Skin and Funology
_________________
Hey! I have changed my skin.. not literally..yeah. i have.. So erm, as you can see there is a " Joke Of The Day " coloumn on top. i mean at the side. Yeah, its sponsered by Funology. I went there to check it out and found this Joke thingy. And decided to put it on my blog. It changes the joke once every 24 hrs, and I'll be looking forward to the jokes.

Chinese Test and NAPFA
____________________
Apparently im going to die. Because i have not studied for my chinese test that is tmr. I must be mad. And tomorrow is also the NAPFA 1.6km Run. Time for me to shine! Not literally... yeah.. im gonna shine! Zzz.. Personally i feel that NAPFA is much more important than Chinese Test. I dont know why. Im gonna go study now, actually to be more specific, "study" for my NAPFA! lol, im gonna go jogging. Then after that i will study for my chinese test. But before i study for my chinese test i will do Maths homework. So, basically i'll be staying up till 11'o'clock like i always do.

Fit
_____
So erm, yesterday, i bet with my brother, and i lost the bet and i had to do 100 pumpings.. WHAT THE HELL!!! yeah, you will probably think im a sore loser and just forget about it. And you're right. Nah, im kidding, i did it. ZzZz... i wonder how, And i used Miss Lee's method by chunking, i would do 10 pushups, then rest 20 seconds, then continue and so on... WOOHOO! guess what? i think i have grown muscles!! MUAHAHAHA! I bent my elbow and i used to reach all the way down, but now my muscles forbidden me!! Yes, i know my describing sucks. But still, I became FIT!!! Not really, just a little bit...

That's the end of my post...
Hope to see you tmr.
What? I wont " see " you tmr, im just saying..
-The fortune teller called me a dumb and lazy moron.
Renald


that's just six minutes with you: 6:12 PM;