<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983926282168052339?origin\x3dhttps://muahauahmermo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
perfect one word no one's heard yet

blow the candles out;


blockquote
Well hello there, not really interested on how you got here, but enjoy! =D

we're the lost, the ones forgotten;

Hello there, my name is Renald. Don't need you to know the rest of personal the details. I'm enjoying life currently, loving all the emotions and fun it gives. I now know how to ride a bike, so you can't make fun of me anymore. I'm not really aware of my own personality, I just want to be who I am. I don't have much guts to be honest, however its increasing as I live day by day. There are only 3 people I know that can beat me in an argument, and one of them has an excuse I can't beat. I'm really lazy too, but not as to the extent of Shikamaru. I love sports, and tend to do okay in them. I'm really clumsy, no need for you to know, really. Lastly, if you're still wondering, I'm a guy.

i'm begging you to be my escape;
LINKS!
1/1 O'9; SIXONE 0'8; Alfred; Andy; Amelia; Benedict; Brenda; Brendan; Ebelle; Hao Lun; Jerwie; Jia Jun; Jia Wei; JiaYu; Jocelyn; Jonathan; Juliet; Jun Jie; Kai Hao; Kayven; Ken; Lee Lin; Luqman; Madeleine; Meiqi; Min Yi; Natalie; Raylyn; Rena; Rumaizah; Ryan; Shantel; Shana; Shamilah; Venus; WanLin; Wan Yong; Wenn Hao; Xiang Chou; Zana;

What I want;
1)Vanessa to come back from Genting!
2)That certain someone
3)Friends to be happy.
4)Family to be happy.
5)Tottenham to break into top four.
6)A better phone.
7)More lunch options.
8)The self-strength to breakthrough from procrastination.
9)Have a life dream that is realistic but not too easy to achieve.
10)A little more luck, just a little bit.
11)The Adventure of a lifetime
12)MYSELF to be happy! :D

in this moment now, capture every memory;
ARCHIVE


tell me what makes you think that you're invincible;
TAG

Music;
Plurk;
Plurk.com
a wonderwall of stars;

codes: odonut-yj
images: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
brushes: 1 2
fonts: 1 2
words: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

just another day, it started out like any other;

Thursday, April 10, 2008


Hey i have nothing to do today, dont worry, i wont play any Late April Fools Joke again. Em.. i remember when i was P5. Everything used to be horrible for me, but everything has changed this year. Last year, Like everyone else was facing (i think), i had friendship problems, family problems, and other stuff stuff.But somehow with help of friends (actually nobody)(nah im kidding) i managed to overcome those kind of problems, and now i lead a happy life. And if anyone wants to know how i did it, here it is..

Steps to overcoming sadness/problems.
1) Have a hobby. Make sure this hobby is something you can do everyday and in your opinion is fun.
2) Be safe. Make sure that you don't get into anymore troubles, having too many troubles.. is.. troublesome. And will decrease your chances of solving everything.
3) Refresh your mind. Try not to think of anything that makes you sad.
4) Whenever, you think of something sad, do your hobby. This might help you get rid of it.
5) Find a friend to talk to you, maybe chat on the phone for a while. Do NOT talk about anything regarded to your problems.
6) Once you have settled down, think of a solution to solve your problems.
E.G: Friendship problems: Talk to the person, maybe sms or write a note if you feel shy. Write on how you feel about your friendship, about how you shouldnt have done wrong things or so.(Note: If it is the opposition that has done wrong, tell them about how they should change or forgiven them.) - If the person still does not care, wait. Wait for opputunities to show them all the happy times you and the person had together.
7) If you still somehow feel depressed, repeat the steps.

-This is just to help someone

Now, dont blame me if all of this doesnt work. Im just trying to help.
Next, I read jocelyn's blog and saw her making a list of ALL her friends. Im bored so.. maybe i should too!
They are:
Boys
________
How Yi
Jia Wei
Alastair
Brydon
Kai Hao
Taufiq
Hua En
Rophe
Leon
Ivan
Thomas
Yan Ming
Qi Long
Gerald
Yu Xuen
Yong Kai
Kim Hwee
Boon Wee
Andy(outside school)
Ming Quan
Zen
Ming Yao
Kelvin
Yong Chai( left school)
Sparsh
Abinav
Prasaad

Girls
_______
Vanessa
Juliet
Janelle
Jocelyn
(lol! 3 J's)
Wan Yong
Shana
Yuan Shan
Rumaizah
Erfa(bad hair!lol)
Wen Jing
Su Wei
Samantha
Chin Tzu
Zorine(dunno whether spell correctly)
Sharlini
Sheyna
Shamilah
Zana
_______
Still have but too many le lah! lol, sorry if i left you out. Feel free to tell me and i will add again. LOL. i copied jocelyn!

Still have tuition homework so... BYE BYE.
Oh yah, still need post video... SIANZZZZ!!!
The Rushing For Tuition and Need to Post Video Guy.
Renald

Last minute edit: LOL!! OMGN!! I CANT BELIEVED I MISSED OUT KAI HAO AND SHAMILAH!! lol....


that's just six minutes with you: 5:32 PM;