Well hello there, not really interested on how you got here, but enjoy! =D
we're the lost, the ones forgotten;
Hello there, my name is Renald. Don't need you to know the rest of personal the details.
I'm enjoying life currently, loving all the emotions and fun it gives.
I now know how to ride a bike, so you can't make fun of me anymore.
I'm not really aware of my own personality, I just want to be who I am.
I don't have much guts to be honest, however its increasing as I live day by day.
There are only 3 people I know that can beat me in an argument, and one of them has an excuse I can't beat.
I'm really lazy too, but not as to the extent of Shikamaru.
I love sports, and tend to do okay in them.
I'm really clumsy, no need for you to know, really.
Lastly, if you're still wondering, I'm a guy.
1)Vanessa to come back from Genting!
2)That certain someone
3)Friends to be happy.
4)Family to be happy.
5)Tottenham to break into top four.
6)A better phone.
7)More lunch options.
8)The self-strength to breakthrough from procrastination.
9)Have a life dream that is realistic but not too easy to achieve.
10)A little more luck, just a little bit.
11)The Adventure of a lifetime
12)MYSELF to be happy! :D
in this moment now, capture every memory;
ARCHIVE
tell me what makes you think that you're invincible;
Hey, i wanna clear up the late april fools thing i made yesterday. I am not leaving neither do i have any sickness or whatever crap and stuff. I was bored and i remembered i had not posted on april fools. zzz. so i decided to have a late april fools thing. Im happy that some ppl fell for it and so terribly sorry for those who really really believed what i said. And i believe im gonna get a " bun" from Vanessa... lol, some smart ppl like Shana (lol) said that of course it wasnt true, as it was spelt as HAPPY LATE APRIL FOOLS on the start of each sentence or word.At first i thought it would be very obvious but somehow ppl still fell for it and... i feel good:) lol.. Yeah, just now i read shana's blog (here) and saw the sentence " renald uses country erasers." oh no. I do NOT use country erasers allright.. I use solid, and clean erasers... i just borrowed erasers from Ivan and apparently he gave me the country eraser. I did not bring my eraser thats why... zzz, dont misunderstand, oh yeah, and thanks to Ivan lending me his eraser, i really and truly and sincerely want to say thank you. Erm, i have a YouTube channel with a 44second video on it, and no you may not view it. So, i wont tell you. Ask around if you want, Er.. yeah nothing more to say. BuyBuy! lol ByeBye!