<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3983926282168052339?origin\x3dhttps://muahauahmermo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
perfect one word no one's heard yet

blow the candles out;


blockquote
Well hello there, not really interested on how you got here, but enjoy! =D

we're the lost, the ones forgotten;

Hello there, my name is Renald. Don't need you to know the rest of personal the details. I'm enjoying life currently, loving all the emotions and fun it gives. I now know how to ride a bike, so you can't make fun of me anymore. I'm not really aware of my own personality, I just want to be who I am. I don't have much guts to be honest, however its increasing as I live day by day. There are only 3 people I know that can beat me in an argument, and one of them has an excuse I can't beat. I'm really lazy too, but not as to the extent of Shikamaru. I love sports, and tend to do okay in them. I'm really clumsy, no need for you to know, really. Lastly, if you're still wondering, I'm a guy.

i'm begging you to be my escape;
LINKS!
1/1 O'9; SIXONE 0'8; Alfred; Andy; Amelia; Benedict; Brenda; Brendan; Ebelle; Hao Lun; Jerwie; Jia Jun; Jia Wei; JiaYu; Jocelyn; Jonathan; Juliet; Jun Jie; Kai Hao; Kayven; Ken; Lee Lin; Luqman; Madeleine; Meiqi; Min Yi; Natalie; Raylyn; Rena; Rumaizah; Ryan; Shantel; Shana; Shamilah; Venus; WanLin; Wan Yong; Wenn Hao; Xiang Chou; Zana;

What I want;
1)Vanessa to come back from Genting!
2)That certain someone
3)Friends to be happy.
4)Family to be happy.
5)Tottenham to break into top four.
6)A better phone.
7)More lunch options.
8)The self-strength to breakthrough from procrastination.
9)Have a life dream that is realistic but not too easy to achieve.
10)A little more luck, just a little bit.
11)The Adventure of a lifetime
12)MYSELF to be happy! :D

in this moment now, capture every memory;
ARCHIVE


tell me what makes you think that you're invincible;
TAG

Music;
Plurk;
Plurk.com
a wonderwall of stars;

codes: odonut-yj
images: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
brushes: 1 2
fonts: 1 2
words: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

just another day, it started out like any other;

Monday, March 24, 2008
Longest post ever... ( i think )


Well, hello there... okay, its hard for me to type cuz im squishing ants and the same time... i mean at not and.. well, whatever.. zzz, today have motivational camp and i am super " motivated " no seriously, i am... in a way.. And i do just realise that when i visit others blog, well, girl's blogs, i realise, im the only guy in their links... wtf... i mean theres KaiHao right? dont leave me as the odd one out there all right? Please guys, please blog... its not right having me to be the only boy blogging, lol. Just thought i wanna share my thoughts with you of my everyday, ... brain... yeah, basically my thoughts...

Well, the first thing in my mind when i wake up is.... oops cant tell you that, too personal.
The second thing in my head is... still cant tell you, very sorry...
The third thing is... CRAP DID I DO MY HOMEWORK? No, im not asking myself that question, as in i really think that way... as the thrid thing i think in my mind... Well, theres no homework for me today cause its camp., and everyone knows theres no homework during camp... and... come to think of it i have not done mr.poh's homework... crap... anyone realise i stop using shit? no? nobody? alright then... moving on...

Actually, theres nothing much for me to say really... just thought let you guys know, im having a part time job to earn savings for the future... no i'm kidding, i won't save them no matter what Mighty Savers do.... get it? oh never mind.. But i am working... just dont tell anybody about... ok i am dumb.. i just put this on my blog and let the whole world read it, and basically im asking you guys to not tell it. I'm a moron... Oh, and my job isn't really official, and i only earn $1.50 every 2 weeks. Better work than never right? ok, i just changed the phrase, better late than never to better work than.. never... I'm a moron...

I realise that this non-subjective post is quite long i suppose. Cause im just writing random stuff that comes to my head. I'm a moron... oh and i have sevaral problems with my jaw and teeth. I don't know why, i find it hard to function my jaw so im redunting myself.. redunting myself? oh in any case... i have so much in my mind right now, actually... its empty, i dont know why i am doing this because, i have nothing better to do right now. Im supposed to sleep at 10.30pm, but its only 10.10pm. So i guess I'll continue blogging till then i guess... yes, i do realise i used i guess two times...

This should be the longest post i have ever posted, so im gonna continue to make it the longest post in history. Well, then.. i shall tell you about my childhood memories... If you're still reading this, i suggest you stop because you're going to spend another half and hour reading this.

-DANGER- I HAVE WARNED YOU BEFORE, BUT YOU TOOK YOUR OWN RISK. BE PREPARED TO READ FOR TEN HOURS STRAIGHT-

I remember when i was a child, i used to call my maid to my me a bottle of milk in the morning and at night. I am not ashamed to say that i did that till P3. Okay, this is embarrasing... Ever since i told a close friend of mine this story... He started Laughing His Ass Off.. aka LHAO! get it? anyone? LMAO? no? alright then...moving on.. See, since that happened i was so furious and basically stopped drinking milk since then. And the funny thing is, all these years... I'm allergic to milk... not really allergic, just when i drink milk, i... have diarreah for weeks on... and on.... and on... k next story...

OKay, this is not really related to my childhood but anyways.... Im not really fond of the term LMAO. Although i normally use it... I use for fun ok... Ok, it really doesnt go like this... " HAHAHAHAHA... oops, hold on, let me get my ass, it dropped off while i was laughing..." No right? Anyways, i dont think i can carry on, cause i need to sleep.. so goodnight and have a goodnight... what the....


that's just six minutes with you: 9:51 PM;