Yo. Good Evening ppl. Guess i'll do something special today... A Double Post...
Whats a double post you ask? I dont know.. Its just something i came up with while walking home.
Every time i do a DP ( double post ) i would do two topics, one in school, and another is a topic i would find interesting in my daily life. I'll start with the random topic.
~~Inspiration/Motivation. What's the diff?~~~K, so today's topic would be inspiration or motivation some ppl call it.
You might think : " I don't need stinkin motivation!" Well of course you need it. Everyone needs it. I would give a phrase or a anything inspirational. Just in case any of my friends or strangers or freaks or cats or dogs or shit or fish are looking at my blog now, and they are in DD. Depression Danger. There is no such term... But that's what i'll call it. So today's phrase is a classic... " Never Give Up " Of course you've heard of it before. Who hasn't? So you see, I'll be explaining this phrase. Never Give Up. Unlike me, I believe all of you have potential.. i dont know what word to use.. so, nvm, Potential.. to change your destiny. I'm crap i dont have potential. i give up easily.. Like Nelson Mandela.. If he gave up so early, Indians... or any Black guys.. You would have much lesser privillage than all those White and Yellow ppl, no offense to you though. So dont give up, you can do stuff if you believe in yourself. Not really sure how to end this. Well, whatever, i give up.. i dont know how to write.
WARNING : Do Not Learn From Me, I am A Very Bad Example. Yeah.. k, moving on. ~~ School~~K, today's school was dumb. Nothing much to say actually... I have short term memory.. All i remember was today House Praactice.. And Yu Xuen ate an ant. I tried to rescue it, but my hands were too short. I could not reach the inside of his mouth. And he touched me with dead lizard and ant odour all over me. And i have not bathed yet. Well,tomorrow dance... Brr... Sianz...I forgot all the stepps... oh no, if i made i blooper on stage, and kick the bucket, please bury me next to my house. Its ok cause im already touching wood. Well thats i for today. I spent half and hour writing this post. please appreciate it.
I hope fire and ice would crash tonight, so i would catch a cold.
I wanna go Antartica and Kenya at the same time.
I would use Kage BunShin No Jutsu. aka Shadow clone technique.
I like Jimmy Neutron.
Regards,
Renald.
What The Buck.