Well hello there, not really interested on how you got here, but enjoy! =D
we're the lost, the ones forgotten;
Hello there, my name is Renald. Don't need you to know the rest of personal the details.
I'm enjoying life currently, loving all the emotions and fun it gives.
I now know how to ride a bike, so you can't make fun of me anymore.
I'm not really aware of my own personality, I just want to be who I am.
I don't have much guts to be honest, however its increasing as I live day by day.
There are only 3 people I know that can beat me in an argument, and one of them has an excuse I can't beat.
I'm really lazy too, but not as to the extent of Shikamaru.
I love sports, and tend to do okay in them.
I'm really clumsy, no need for you to know, really.
Lastly, if you're still wondering, I'm a guy.
1)Vanessa to come back from Genting!
2)That certain someone
3)Friends to be happy.
4)Family to be happy.
5)Tottenham to break into top four.
6)A better phone.
7)More lunch options.
8)The self-strength to breakthrough from procrastination.
9)Have a life dream that is realistic but not too easy to achieve.
10)A little more luck, just a little bit.
11)The Adventure of a lifetime
12)MYSELF to be happy! :D
in this moment now, capture every memory;
ARCHIVE
tell me what makes you think that you're invincible;
I just found out im at my 34th post. hooray! welll, ate pancake red bean this morning, and now im doing tuition homework.well, being sick is one thing. i also went to see my brother shave his hair in Pulao Tekong. you know what it means? means he went to army on friday. now it was a coinceddence. i did not play truant and not goto school. And came back with -5% of going to school on monday. Well, i am 100% fit and ready to go now~~ right.. homework whatever. i thought to myself, if i cant be a interior designer nor a sportsman, what would i be? well , i would love to be a comedian but i am too lazy to write my jokes. Being lazyy is one thing. Apparently i do not have the size,height,weight, to pass the actual "BACT" The Being A Comedian Test. And size height and weight are the main factors. Not like there is a test like that. i LOVE laughing and hearing ppl laugh, i would be happy to hear the evil MUAHAHHAHAHA too. well gotta do homework
I hope that fire and ice...... well to lazy to type out. Laazzzyy and REgardS, Renald